|Starting October 2019||Senior Solution Architect at Lufthansa, Frankfurt am Main.
— September 2019
|Big Data & AI Architect at coraixx GmbH & Co. KGaA Development Center in Dresden.
Hired as “(Sr.) Python Developer for Machine Learning Team who will be part of a new founded company, which will revolutionize the accounting department with working AI completely.”
As one of the first four employees, I helped boot-strapping the development operations for the company. This included candidate screening and technical interviews, as well as designing and implementing the early devops pipeline that enabled the developers to write and run code on their own small kubernetes clusters. I prototyped the scripts for creating and destroying those clusters on virtual machines hosted by a small German cloud computing service, and supervised their implementation into the productive development systems.
I worked with an international team and the main office language was English.
— December 2018
at AIS Automation Dresden GmbH.
I used machine learning and artificial intelligence for quality control of products and for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance of industrial tools. My main project combined computer vision approaches and convolutional neural nets in order to measure quality and detect faults in electro-luminescent images of photovoltaic modules in real-time.
— August 2018
|PhD Scholarship awarded by the FernUniversität in Hagen
for the preparation of my thesis on the subject“Contributions to the Problems of Recognizing and Coloring Gammoids”.
The defense was held on August 14, 2018. Overall grade: magna cum laude.
— October 2017
|Research Assistant, Discrete Mathematics and Optimization, FernUniversität in Hagen
Summer Term ’15:
Winter Term ’15/16:
Summer Term ’16:
Winter Term ’16/17:
Summer Term ’17:
Member of the interdisciplinary research cluster “Intelligent Systems for Decision Support” of the Department for Mathematics and Computer Science and the Department of Economics at the FernUniversität in Hagen.
Work on gammoids, oriented matroids and the chromatic number for oriented matroids.
— December 2014
|Research Assistant for the professorship of the Psychology of Instruction and Learning, TU Dresden
Development of a framework for experiments on learning tasks involving qualitative reasoning with interactive multi-level feedback conducted through a web-browser interface. [github]
|Summer 2011||Diplommathematiker (equivalent to a MSc degree in mathematics)
Mathematical Modelling of Time-Related Musical Structures.
|Winter Term 2005||enrolled for Mathematics at the Technische Universität Dresden|
|August 2017||EUROCOMB, Vienna|
|November 2016||KOLKOM — Colloquium on Combinatorics, Paderborn|
|June 2016||Seminar of the research cluster “Intelligent Systems for Decision Support”, Schloss Dagstuhl|
|October 2015||Combinatorial Optimization at Work, Berlin|
|July 2015||Midsummer Combinatorial Workshop XXI, Prague|
- Immanuel Albrecht, Contributions to the Problems of Recognizing and Coloring Gammoids, PhD thesis, FernUniversität in Hagen, 2018. [PDF]
- Immanuel Albrecht, Heavy Arc Orientations of Gammoids, pre-print. [arXiv]
- Immanuel Albrecht, Well-Scaling Procedure for Deciding Gammoid Class-Membership of Matroids, pre-print. [arXiv]
- Immanuel Albrecht, Duality Respecting Representations and Compatible Complexity Measures for Gammoids, pre-print. [arXiv]
- Immanuel Albrecht, On Finding Some New Excluded Minors for Gammoids, Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, Volume 61, 2017, pp. 37-43. [DOI]
- Immanuel Albrecht, On Finding Some New Excluded Minors for Gammoids, Technical report, Discrete Mathematics and Optimization, FernUniversität Hagen, 2017. [PDF]
- Immanuel Albrecht and Winfried Hochstättler, Lattice Path Matroids Are 3-Colorable, Technical report, Discrete Mathematics and Optimization, FernUniversität Hagen, 2015. [PDF]
- Immanuel Albrecht and Winfried Hochstättler, Simple Gammoids of Rank 3 Have Positive Colines, Technical report, Discrete Mathematics and Optimization, FernUniversität Hagen, 2015. [PDF]
- Immanuel Albrecht and Hermann Körndle, On Knowledge Spaces and Item Testing, Formal Concept Analysis – Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, ICFCA 2014, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, June 10-13, 2014 (Cynthia Vera Glodeanu, Mehdi Kaytoue, and Chrisitan Sacarea, eds.), LNAI 8478, Springer, 2014, pp. 141–156. [PDF]
- Immanuel Albrecht and Hermann Körndle, Fostering Scientific Reasoning Skills through Interactive Learning Tasks, CSEDU 2013 – Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Computer Supported Education (Owen Foley, Maria Teresa Restivo, James Uhomoibhi, and Markus Helfert, eds.), SCITEPRESS, 2013, pp. 393–398. Presented at CSEDU13, [PDF].
- Immanuel Albrecht, On Mathematical Modelling of Time-Related Musical Structures, Proceedings of the International Conference Modern Algebra and its Applications (Alexander Lashkhi, ed.), vol. 1, Georgian National Science Foundation, 2011, pp. 9–18. [PDF] Reprinted as: Immanuel Albrecht, On Mathematical Modelling of Time-Related Musical Structures, Journal of Mathematical Sciences 193 (2013), no. 3, 341–349 (English).
- Diplomarbeit: Zur mathematischen Modellierung von Musikstrukturen. [PDF]
|Czech||UNIcert I / CEFR B1|
|(Russian)||(second foreign language in secondary school)|